Why work for Inspire North
We’ll only ever be as good as our team, so we’re always on the lookout for talented people to join us.
There’s no such thing as sameness within the Inspire North group, we come from all kinds of backgrounds and we share all kinds of interests, but there are a few things that that unite us: our integrity, professionalism, commitment, passion and personality. We share the ambition to take pride in what we do and be better every day.
We want to make sure there are numerous opportunities for you to learn and grow. Our focus is enabling you to develop personally and professionally through a combination of great conversations with your manager, supportive tools, and both internal and external training that supplements learning within your role. You can go as far as your ambition carries you!
We take your career seriously. We provide a host of learning and positive challenges to stretch and build your capability. We believe that training and development are essential as this supports career progression and greater work satisfaction. We want you to enjoy coming to work!
- A tailored induction programme
- Competitive salaries
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 after two years’ service
- Regular support and ongoing personal development planning
- Mentoring scheme
- Future Leaders scheme
- Support to gain work-based qualifications
Just as we’re passionate about creating a quality experience for our customers, we’re dedicated to making Inspire North an inspiring and supportive place to work.
As well as first-class training, a great working environment and a chance to develop your career we believe people should be fairly rewarded for the work they do.
- We have a dedicated Training Team to help you gain new skills and reach your potential.
- We pay the Living Wage – Inspire North is certified by the Living Wage Foundation.
- Our Wellbeing Programme includes access to an employee assistance scheme, a great Health Cash plan, etc.
- If you prefer jumping on your bike, then we have a Cycle to Work Scheme that allows you to lease a bicycle through a salary sacrifice arrangement.
As well as… company pension scheme, life assurance benefit, flu jabs, eye care vouchers and much more!
How to Apply
You can download a job description, person specification and access our online application form from the job advertisement. All correspondence with you will be via email, so please use an email address you view regularly.
Use the link below to take a look at the latest Inspire North career opportunities.