£20,444 per annum
37.5 hours per week
How would you like to join the Inspire North Group as a Reception Administrator!
You’ll play an integral role in providing administrative support at our friendly Head Office to help keep it running smoothly and efficiently leaving a positive and lasting first impression for all callers and visitors.
For this role, you will:
• Have good organisational skills and ability to prioritise
• Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Enjoy providing good customer service
• Use Microsoft applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
• Be looking for an office-based role, to join a team who will make you welcome!
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential. If you can do most of what we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
So, what’s in it for you?
Well, as part of the Inspire North team you’ll make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start. You will benefit from:
• Commitment to flexible working
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
• Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
• Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
• Employer contributory pension scheme
• Good maternity, paternity, and adoption benefits
• Care workers discounts
• Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
• Health and wellbeing opportunities
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Access to Corporate Health Plan
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve. We encourage you to apply early as your application will be reviewed as soon as it is received, and we reserve the right to close this job advert sooner subject to finding a suitable candidate.
For more information and to apply click here
Closing Date 23:59 Sunday 1st May 2022
Interviews to be held on the 12th May 2022