Quality Assurance Lead
Quality and Assurance Lead
NJC point 26 – £30,984 per annum (pro rata)
28 – 37.5 hours per week
As our Quality Assurance Lead you’ll be working alongside Charlotte our Head of Quality and Performance.
You’ll support the development and implementation of Inspire North’s governance and quality assurance systems. Working in our friendly and welcoming Quality and Performance team you’ll support the continuous improvement of our services and client experience.
We can offer between 28-37.5 hours per week: we are flexible as our priority is your work life balance and the right person for the role.
Do you enjoy:
• Working in a role where you amplify the voices of clients
• Drive quality across an organisation
• Identify opportunities and strive for continuous improvement
• Using recognised quality improvement techniques
• Being a leader through change
Then we have the role for you!
But what can Inspire North offer you?
Well, as part of our Inspire North family, you’ll make a difference to people’s lives from the moment you start. We’re committed to providing an environment in which you can be yourself and thrive. You will benefit from:
• Commitment to flexible working
• Hybrid Working
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
• Many learning and career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training
• Free Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 including access to counselling and GP services
• Employer contributory pension scheme
• Good maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
• Care workers discounts
• Incremental pay progression
• Access to our Employee Networks including BAME, LGBT+, Mental Health and Wellbeing etc.
• Health and wellbeing opportunities
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Access to Corporate Health Plan
For more information and to apply click here
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve.
Closing Date: 23:59 Sunday 17th April 2022
Interviews to be held on 6th May 2022