Executive Support Administrator
Executive Executive Assistant
£27,741 per annum (pay award pending)
37.5 hours per week
What will you be doing?
As Deputy Executive Assistant you will have excellent people skills, administration and supervisory experience and enjoy a role where no two days are the same.
You’ll play a pivotal role by interacting professionally with all employees across the organisation including the Chief Executive as well as stakeholders, clients and other professionals.
The role is extremely varied so you will need to be proactive and adaptable. A typical week may include acting in the role of receptionist, stepping in to minute our Senior Leadership meeting or coordinating events.
Why join Inspire North?
- Flexible working options so you can maintain a good work / life balance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising each year to 30 days
- Two days of paid volunteer leave per annum
- Superb career development opportunities, with paid and tailored training (internal and external)
- We’re a supportive organisation and keen to develop our employees
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
We encourage you to apply early as applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received, and we reserve the right to close this job advert sooner subject to finding a suitable candidate.
Please click here to apply.
Closing Date 23:59 Sunday 13th March 2022
Interviews to be held 30st March 2022
This role is working for Inspire North, parent company to Community Links and Foundation.
We aim for our workforce to reflect the diverse and exciting region we serve.